Total Pageviews

Mike Feez Blog

Mike Feez Blog
mikefeez.wordpress.com

Become A Member #TeamFeez

Like Mike Feez Fan Page

Mike Feez - Join The Campaign 2

Mike Feez - Join The Campaign 2
Mike Feez - Join The Campaign 2

Monday, August 16, 2010

T.I. and Tiny in NYC


Boo’d Up ~ T.I. and Tiny in NYC

Awww  look at the happy couple!  Mr. and Mrs. Clifford “T.I.” Harris were spotted at the AXE Lounge in Southhampton, New York Friday night (8/13).
The two newlyweds dayum near glowed as they hugged up for the cameras. Aren’t they just adorable?
Tip paid a visit to the event where he announced that he’ll be performing a “secret” show to kick off the “AXE Music One Night Only” concert series in NYC on Monday.  Tip is doing big things right now… from hisspokesperson gig with Remy Martin to promoting the upcoming “Takers” flick, he’s been busy as hell.
No wonder Tiny said there’s no time for a honeymoon…. they’re too busy making that paper!
T.I. Tiny  T.I. T.I. Tiny  T.I. Tiny T.I. T.I.In case you missed it:
PHOTOS: Inside T.I. and Tiny’s Miami Wedding
Tameka “Tiny” Cottle Speaks on the Wedding + Explains Why No Honeymoon…
“Takers” Premiere Red Carpet ~ T.I., Chris Brown, Keri Hilson & More


CHECK OUT THE "MIKE F33Z SHOW"(6-8pm)CST http://104uncut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment