Total Pageviews

Mike Feez Blog

Mike Feez Blog
mikefeez.wordpress.com

Become A Member #TeamFeez

Like Mike Feez Fan Page

Mike Feez - Join The Campaign 2

Mike Feez - Join The Campaign 2
Mike Feez - Join The Campaign 2

Friday, August 13, 2010

Shyne Reacts To 50 Cent


Shyne Reacts To 50 Cent: “F*ck This Dude, He’s A Stalker… Go Take Some Steroids!!!”

50 Cent and Shyne
Two days ago, 50 Cent put his two cents in and interrupted Shyne’s Def Jam media and DJ conference call via phone and UStream. Once Shyne figured out it was OI’ Bugsy, he gets with MTV News to speak on what he thought was going on but to say that 50 Cent is an informant turned witness protection program dude…
That’s a bit much, Federal Government Wouldn’t Have Any Parts of That!!!
“Wow. That’s like an all-time low. I didn’t know he was so desperate. He’s gone from confidential informant, witness-protection program dude, getting order [of protection] on muthaf**kas. Now he’s a stalker. I was in shock. He called up saying he was ‘Jamal from Harlem.’ He didn’t call up saying he’s Curtis Jackson, Hawaii 5-0. He’s a busta. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe he would stoop to that low. Then again, a guy in the witness-protection program, he has no shame.
You know how it is. When you do these things, you always gotta expect a muthaf**ka to call and he might be disgruntled. We took it as another disgruntled person. ‘Cause you know, I don’t know what his voice sounds like. I don’t listen to nothing he do. If we on the yard, and they put his video on, they change the TV in the yard. I don’t jack that dude on no level. I don’t know what his voice sound like. But somebody at Def Jam caught him. He’s been reaching out to one of my generals in the street begging for peace. He caught his voice too. It was after the fact.
I thought it was somebody who was having a bad day, who wanted to know the situation. It wasn’t until after everything was finished, muthaf**kas at Def Jam was like, ‘That was Boo-Boo. That was Hawaii 5-0.’ I was like, ‘No. No.’ Then he put the [video] out, like he was talking reckless. He’s a creep. Any of my comments have been honest comments. These dudes do anything, I don’t give a f**k. It never bothered me. The fact that he’s sitting in New York, selling his Vitamin Water, listening to my Ustream. What the f**k? You’re stalking me. Go take some steroids. Find something to do.”

CHECK OUT THE "MIKE F33Z SHOW"(6-8pm)CST http://104uncut.com

No comments:

Post a Comment